Zion National Park Camping
Feel like roughin’ it in a tent under the beautiful southern Utah stars? We have tent sites available. Unzip your tent in the morning to the smell of the great outdoors. Don’t want to cook? … hop in your rig and drive under 2 miles to a big country breakfast at Zion Ponderosa property restaurant? “Rough it” in style at the Zion National Park Campground.
$40 per camp site / per night (2 night minimum).
Camp site includes:
• Access to the Zion Ponderosa Ranch’s (2 miles away) open use activities
• Coin-op laundry (washer/dryer) – 2 miles
• Hot shower, toilet, sink (new bathroom) on site
• Picnic table
• Propane grill
• Above ground metal fire pit
• Adirondack style chairs for star gazing
• Cellular internet, voice and text connectivity
• Put up your own tent or borrow one of mine,
• MINIMUM TWO NIGHT STAY REQUIRED on all lodging types during peak season, holidays, and Friday stays. Call for one night exceptions and availability – 1-503-460-7387
• Prices do not include tax. Prices are subject to change
RELAX AND BASK IN THE SOLITUDE of Zion National Park…
We are located on the east border of Zion. Venture into the back-country of Zion park right from the cabin’s backyard or you’re just 15 minutes from the east gate entrance by car. Zion National Park’s Observation Point and/or Cable Mountain trail heads are just minutes away. Our Zion Cabin property is part of an award winning 4,000 acre Zion Ponderosa Ranch resort loaded with amenities.
Drinking water 200 feet
Out house 150 feet
Electrical Outlet 25 feet
Must Manage Dogs including cleanup
Adventure Destinations & Activities
Zion Ponderosa Ranch
Our Zion National Park Cabin is located 2 miles from Zion Ponderosa Ranch resort area and offers more solitude for those seeking a serene experience while still providing access to all resort amenities. You’ll enjoy relaxing in the Zion cabin, the front deck or around the campfire in the back. Bring your art supplies for painting, your books and magazines or your binoculars to view the birds and animals that frequent the areas around our Zion Ponderosa Cabin.
Alternatively, the cabin is centrally located for numerous activities and destinations!
National Parks, State Parks – The Neighborhood
Moderate100% refundable if you…
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.